- 2 way active monitor
- Build in 30 watt for each channel
- Amplifier type Class-D
- Power consumption in standby mode 0,4 watt
- Tweeter type: AMT (air motion transformer)
- Bass/midrange: 5½” cast frame alloy with hardened alloy cone
- Enclosure type; vented type
- X-over app. 2400 Hz
- Frequency response app. 35 Hz to 50 kHz
- Size: height 305 mm x with 185 mm x depth 208 mm
- Finish: matte white or matte graphite gray
- Enclosure material MDF fiberboard
- 1 pcs. Analog input (RCA/ phono-plug)
- 1 pcs. Analog input (2,5 mm mini Jack)
- 1 pcs. Digital input (Spdif)
- 1 pcs. Subwoofer output (RCA/phono-plug)
- Build in wireless router for connection to 2,4 GHz (for streaming)
- Build in Bluetooth receiver for receiving signal from Bluetooth device
Supplied in the box:
- 2 pcs. Gida loudspeakers
- Loudspeaker cable
- Remote control
- AC mains cable
Good to know:
With the all new active speaker system from nordic-audio “*Gida” the user does not have to decide for a streaming system for the future, in this way be locked to one system! It will stream from any device on the 2.4 Ghz band and even Bluetooth. We do not think that it’s our business to decide for people what they want.
First time one unpacks the Gida and plugs it into the AC a voice will ask if one wants to connect directly or connect to a wireless network- connection to network can be done from smart device or computer, it will now say connected to Wi-Fi. From now on the Gida finds the network every time it’s turned on.
-now it’s possible to stream directly from any other device to the speakers, if one wishes multiple speakers in the home- there a variety of 3èd party programs that will make this a easy task.
On the back of the speaker there is 2 pcs. Line inputs for example CD-player, Tuner additional there also is a digital Spdif input for direct digital connection from TV or CD output. If one wants more room filling performance a subwoofer output is also supplied. Everything controlled by the supplied remote.
Designing the Gida was not to maximize profit or make a lineup! We wanted to make the world’s best little monitor, with high-end solutions. The tweeter is an AMT (air-motion-transformer) that is capable of moving 6 times the amount of air than a conventional dome tweeter the sound it much more detail and rich than one I normally used to. The bass/midrange was designed from the ground up only employing the best components ea. Cast frame basket aluminum voice coil frame and cone that has been assembled using heat adhesive glue in order to keep the magnet as cool as possible to avoid power compression.